Why we need this data and what do we do with it?
When you submit an enquiry, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the request and reply to you. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the site, new products, services and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please contact us using the Contact Us Page with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the enquiry field.
How do we protect your customer information?
Under EU and UK data protection law, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Will we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. We may use your details to send you marketing information using trustworthy third parties, but you can tell us not to by using the Contact Us Page with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the enquiry field. (If you use more than one e-mail address to shop with us, send this message from each e-mail account you use.) Also, we may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Please note that some parts of our website may not function properly if you reject cookies.
We DO NOT use any of the following cookies:
- Advertising cookies – these are set on websites by ads such as banners
- Flash cookies – these are set by Flash objects to track behaviour on site
- Marketing cookies – these are set by promotional activities such as search marketing or email campaigns
- Social cookies – These are cookies which are set by third-party social media site add-ons which allow you to share website content.
- Persistent cookies – these are stored on your computer until they expire or you remove them (with the exception of Google analytics).
Accepting or rejecting cookies
You can configure your internet browser to warn you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer so that you may make a decision whether to accept or reject it.
Further information about cookies